CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Knicks Basketball

Last Saturday was the last basketball game of the season. The boys were so cute. They have improved so much this season, some couldn't even dribble in the first game.


I couldn't wait to try out my new camera at the game. My old camera could not take a decent photo of the action indoors. If I tried to zoom in on the action, the photo was very dark. And even if I had the camera in sports mode, the photos were still very blury. While these photos aren't even close to perfect, I am still very excited about them.


















1 comments:

Amy said...

Hope you don't mind me asking but did you use a flash for these? I just got an external flash for my camera and I wish I could have tried it at my son's basketball games a couple of months ago, as all the pics I took came out blury.

I hope next year they turn out better!