CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

It's a beautiful day

Wow-what a gorgeous day! We set the clocks forward last night and I was bummed about having to get up an hour early-but it was so worth it.

I played with my new camera today and took these portraits of Jayden.






When we got home from church, we decided to take a walk cause it was just so beautiful outside. Jay wanted to ride his bike and it was a big deal cause this was the first time this year that he got his bike out. We live a few blocks from a great park and I followed Jay on his bike w/ my new camera. Have I mentioned that I love my new camera.










We finished up this perfect day with a BBQ. I had been craving grilled Bratwurt lately but didn't want to deal w/ cleaning the BBQ after not being used all winter. Because the sun stayed up an hour longer and the weather was so warm, it was a perfect evening to fire up the grill. Served em up with mashed potatos (we called this "Bangers & Mash" in Australia). It was the best brats I have ever cooked. They were perfect.
This day was perfect.

0 comments: