CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

I love him too

Jayden made this at school and he will never know what kind of impact it had on me. I always felt it was important to give him lots of opportunities to go places and have fun that would later give him great childhood memories. This confirmed just how important I thought it was...


...So, today we went to Hoodoo! I had been promising Jay for a while now and never set a date. Then I decided to just go. I gave Jay the choice between tubing at Mt. Bachelor or Hoodoo, and this is what he picked...





I knew it was going to be sunny today and Jayden only had a pair of little kid's sunglasses. So, before we went out of town, we stopped and picked up these cool, new shades.
I took Jayden's camera with us today because it is small enough to fit in my pocket. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring extra batteries. This is all I got.

0 comments: