CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

April Fool's Day

So it is now April 9th and everyday this month has been April Fool's Day. On (the real) April Fool's Day, Jayden got me good.

Last month was school conferences and my son's teacher informed me that Jayden has been a bit disruptive in class. He had been acting silly and talking over the teacher (oh, so not ok) and...

...making fart noises with his armpit. I thought I was going to die when she told me this. She asked if this was happening at home, and sadly I had to say yes. This is his new favorite trick and he enjoys performing every chance he gets. He even bugged me when I was on the phone with my sister cause he really had to tell her something. When I handed him the phone, he held it up to his pit and "farted" for her. He thinks this is hilarious! I cannot wait for this phase to pass.

I told him that I will be periodically checking in with his teacher to make sure his behavior improves in class. So, on April Fool's, he asked me if Mrs. Buehler called. He then told me he got sent to the Principal's office for his behavior in class that day. I was furious. I jumped off the sofa and yelled at him "get over hear, now!" When he sat down, he looked really upset...until he giggled and said "April Fool's". That was good. I didn't see that coming at all. But I have figured out every fib and prank he has attempted to pull EVERYDAY since.
This picture was taken St Patrick's Day.

0 comments: