CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Free Zeus and some chocolate

I usually have the Today show on when I am getting ready in the morning. This morning I just happen to hear them say a Manta Ray was going to be released back into the ocean. I ran to the TV to see if it was my Zeus. It was. Watch this.

Trinity and I went to the Bahamas last May and stayed at Atlantis resort. We found Zeus our first day there. We were shocked by his hugeness. We had to stop and say hi to him everyday. He was just so amazing! Here are the photos I took of him one year ago.

Good Luck Zeus!

And this week was Teacher Appreciation Week and we made this candy letter for Mrs. Buehler.

It reads: To an EXTRA special teacher, the NUTRAGEOUS Mrs. Buehler, We wanta say thank you for all you do for us. You do GOOD & PLENTY around here. You help us by giving up MOUNDS of homework to make us SMARTIES and not AIRHEADS. U-NO the lessons you have taught us will help us both NOW AND LATER in life. Sometimes we can make you HOT TAMALES but we know you love us to REESE'S PIECES even when we act like NERDS. We wish we could give you 100 GRAND on PAYDAY but you'll have to settle for hugs and KISSES and a SYMPHONY of thank you's. Love your SWEETARTS and BIG HUNKs

ps: ABBA-ZABA

0 comments: