CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Tweenhood


Tweenhood-You're past the toy stage and video games rule, so does music and sports. Your sense of humor is so much like mine, we love to laugh together. You have a distinct fashion sense…sweats and tee shirts! You have more freedom…and responsibilities. You’re a planner, like me; you are an artist! I love it when you help me…with the dishwasher or starting my car on cold mornings…those little tasks help me out so much more than you’ll ever know. I love the games you like to play in the car “I’m thinking of a country that starts w/ the letter A” or Slug Bug. I love traveling with you. You make friends so easy…all your teachers say so. I feel so much pride watching you play sports. And when I’m watching you play with little kids. I wonder what you will become…I think you’d make the perfect coach. You’re already drawing plays for your different teams and your basketball team even used Peanut (your offensive play) in a game. You also like to create leagues and tournaments for your made up teams. You design the logos and jerseys and determine what city they play for. You chart out the seasons games and brackets for tournaments. Maybe you’ll work as a league commissioner or sit on the board for a sports organization or work in the marketing dept for a sports team. In a few short months, you'll be in Middle School. You're excited while I'm freakin' out. I know you'll love it there. It's hard to accept how fast you're growing up. You have a good head on your shoulders and I think you'll make good decisions. I pray you use common sense and God gives you wisdom because tough choices are coming. I'm excited to watch you grow up. I hope you enjoy the journey!
Love you, Mom.

0 comments: