CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

My New Years Resolution

Happy 2009! Time to make that New Years Resolution. My goal for '09 is to become a better photographer so I resolve to take at least one picture everyday. And this really stresses me out right now because my only lens for my good camera is broken so I am using my old point and shoot. Hopefully I will be able to return my lens for a new one. I am also going to buy a new lens when I get my tax return back, I want a good zoom lens with a wide aperture. Anyway...I took these photos today and while they aren't great shots (I'll blame it on the camera) I am sticking to my resolution.
We went over to our friends' house for some Wii fun.


and while we were Wii-ing (LOL) Annika and Caleb were playing dress up. The queen and king. I really love Caleb's pink crown and Batman roller skates.
I hope to get my lens back soon. And I am also going to try to blog more in '09. Maybe a picture of the day thing or something.

0 comments: